Friday, January 26, 2024

Word of the Day - Rain train

Rain train, meaning - (simple google search): basically a storm that forms from the conglomeration of smaller scale thunderstorms but is not as big as a mid-latitude cyclone.

Left for something, Elysian Fields Ave, NO

I learnt this word yesterday. And today. And I will probably learn more about the concept tomorrow. Another meaning of rain train: pretty tedious.

However, moist and murky as they may be, rain train days are perfect curiosity days, or cultural days if you want to sound more focused. New Orleans have a lot to look at and the public library culture pass is a great invention.  Michael and I are looking into  possibilities. But first a walk. A rain-hanging-in-the-air walk.

St. Roch Cemetary, NO

1 comment:

Voices of the Norns - What To Do?

Detail Present day altar, New Orleans - Smoke Dear Norns, I am right now in a sort of a searching phase. There are many things in my life wh...