Friday, January 12, 2024

Holding Magical Space

To hold a space for magic -real magic - is the most delicate thing and requires strength of a rare kind. It is - I imagine - like teaching a moth (to teach a butterfly would be similar I assume. I really have no firsthand experience with the analogy on a whole.) to lift a barbell heavier than its own weight.

To lift that barbell yourself would be impossible. After all, it's the jobb of a moth, or a butterfly, and a fictional one on top of that, doing an impossible task.

If one holds that magical space long enough, (Just discarding that it is indeed impossible.) then maybe, sometimes, sometimes miracles do happen.


Butterflies on mural , Who Dat Coffee,
Burgundy street, New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voices of the Norns - What To Do?

Detail Present day altar, New Orleans - Smoke Dear Norns, I am right now in a sort of a searching phase. There are many things in my life wh...