Friday, August 25, 2023

Whatever You Do


Whatever you do you will die.

To remember that would be my sagely advice,                    if l had any.

Which I don't. Of course, I don't. Enough of self-appointed life coaches around. If they know how to tell someone to live,

bless them.

Whatever you do you will die. That is not an advice. Or, a metaphor, for that matter.

It's a truth. One of those absolute truths, that can be good to keep in mind. When you make choices -

be kind.

There are many broken people, who could need a smile without a demand for one back. There are those striving for perfection. Pity those. They cannot win. And remember,

                    remember,

                                        remember,

We will all die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...