Thursday, August 31, 2023

Lost Voice


When did I loose my voice?

That's an easy one.

When I realized that what I had to say wasn't of interest, or boring, or just plain wrong.

It's been a long time.

Words, it seems, should in general be used for light entertainment. Or possibly a sobstory. Tradegy can be popular. If it's not to complex. Preferably with a handkerchief and a therapeuft involved. One in each hand.

Sayings are also ok,

                                 but - heavens no - not your own. An ancient asian guy's saying (exakt country and location uninteresting) is fine, for a facebook post. As long as he is far removed enough, geographically and timeline wise. He would most likely be inconvinient. Would he be here.


I learnt how to blabber now. Blabbering is like a drug. Gives some release perhaps, hold real things at bay. It grows old - pretty fast.

So I will take a walk. Quiet breeze around.

And then, I will edit a story, that doesn't fit any cathegory. Somewhere there, a lost voice might be swimming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...