Friday, August 4, 2023

The Joy of a Finished Book

Editing is a glorious thing. To have a text, see what the author aims at, and take up the brushes - figuratively speaking - and get to work. Sometimes you need a knife - also figuratively - to make the story, big or small, shine through. Never is it as satisfying as when you can do it for someone you love. Therefor, I got a big grin on my face and a soft feeling in my heart, when l read the dedication in Travel Tales from Unknown Realities.

My husband's tales

There is an added tingling warmth through the heart area, when l personally know the journey and the hardships we both been through to get these tales published. With no further ado, if you are curious, you find the first chapters available on Amazon, as well as an online version, if you don't want to wait for print, which is in the process.

My beautiful husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...