Thursday, November 23, 2023

The Gift Is Time

To be thankful (here in America we do - for whatever dubious cultural background, presently celebrate Thanksgiving. Or, many do. It's present in the streets, in the movements of our neighbours, in the ads that play watching a movie through YouTube).

isn't hard at all.

I am thankful for many things. And even though I skip the turkey and the mashed potatoes and even the gravy (I have no need. I had those treats in several settings, for which I'm truly thankful. These treats were associated with people - sweet, lovely human beings. I'm thankful for the memories we created. "A sample of different kinds of Thanksgivings," said my love. So it was).

I am thankful for the most precious gift of life -

time. 

        Time to be.

Turtle time. From journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...