Saturday, October 21, 2023

Curiosity Didn't Kill the Cat

"Curiosity didn't kill the cat. It gave him nine lives."

I found this sentence,

in my own journal,

drinking morning coffee.

This is one brilliance with journal writing. You can write messages for yourself to find. You may not even know what they mean when you write them. These messages are special. Specially designed you might say. Just for you. You talking to you. Absolutely brilliant, is it not? 

"Curiosity didn't kill the cat, it gave him nine lives."

Then comes the question - what does it mean? What did I mean?

I have no idea to tell you the truth. But I'm surely curious to find out. 

A good way to start the day for sure.


Photo- courtesy of Pexel

No comments:

Post a Comment

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...