Thursday, April 5, 2018

Endorsement for LangevinAxelsson Marketing by Maureen J. St. Germain


"My latest book, Waking Up in 5D was voted number one best-selling book in retail stores by the stores themselves in a survey done by Retailing insight. I have used LangevinAxelsson marketing PR resources., I have no doubt that this success is in part due to Michael and Sofia’s terrific lists and resources. They’re easy to work with and full of wonderful ideas.
In fact I wouldn’t dream of releasing a book without their help. Even though Waking Up was published by mainstream publisher, I still elected to hire an additional PR firm. You should too. You’ll thank me later."
- Maureen J. St. Germain
Author, mystic and teacher. Most recent book is Waking Up in 5D: A Practical Guide to Multidimensional Transformation.



You can find out more about LangevinAxelsson Marketing on www.facebook.com/LangevinMarketing

Maureen J. St. Germain's website is www.marueenstgermain.com 

For the full article of Bestsellers in America go to: issuu.com/retailinginsight/docs/vol322018_showcase_edition



No comments:

Post a Comment

Voices of the Norns - What To Do?

Detail Present day altar, New Orleans - Smoke Dear Norns, I am right now in a sort of a searching phase. There are many things in my life wh...