Thursday, December 14, 2023

Prayer for Any Crossroad

 Great Spirit

Save me from my own stupidity.

Release me from my fears - known and unknown - so I can take true part in Every Day.

I will be all here and do my parts, always present, always ready knowing that:

"What you are seeking is also seeking you."

I give thanks to my allies - visible and unvisible alike. I am alive.

I told many stories. I will tell many more. I will flow like a body of water in the River of Life (rocks and boulders eventually wears down.) I'll walk in Turtle strides. When you walk very slow you get to your destinations so much faster.

Idun make me young again in heart and mind. Lifeforce flowing freely,

until it doesn't.

So mote it be

Stage setting for Wicked, Saenger Theater.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Voices of the Norns - What To Do?

Detail Present day altar, New Orleans - Smoke Dear Norns, I am right now in a sort of a searching phase. There are many things in my life wh...