Friday, December 29, 2023

Ancestral Healing, The Shadow-Side of "Light Workers" & Predications For Humanity



I seldom lazy-share the ideas of people in the so-called spiritual field. But there's so many things I want to say and it takes a lot of time. So sometimes, I think it's ok to share the thoughts of a person you admire. Someone who doesn't simplify anything. 

Like right now for example. I'm listening to Teal Swan in a beautiful interview about Ancestral Healing, The Shadow-Side of "Light Workers" & Predications For Humanity. If you're tired of the humbug of ... well ... many things. This interview is worth its weight in gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voices of the Norns - What To Do?

Detail Present day altar, New Orleans - Smoke Dear Norns, I am right now in a sort of a searching phase. There are many things in my life wh...