Saturday, November 27, 2021

Shadow Dreams from Last Night

In my dreams there was a cat. First the size of a doll house, then big as the cabin where I live. He moved between trees and shrubs, his shadow transparent and huge. That was all I saw – his shadow. I felt him watching me. Forever protecting me.

There were horses running in front of a storefront window. I thought the image of the forceful horses against the still display in the window would be a great photo. So, I picked up my camera. But I was too slow. All I caught was a hoof and the end of a tail.

There were wings. Soot black with powdered green around the feathered sides. I do not know to whom they belonged, but they appeared in several sizes. As if waiting, for the right sized beings.

Those were my dreams. Just last night. 



2 comments:

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...