Monday, November 1, 2021

Rune Reading and Old Norse Oracle Card Reading

 Rune Reading and 

Old Norse Oracle Card Reading


I do rune readings and Old Norse Oracle card readings, 

with an additional personal ceremony for manifestation.

The package include:

One question asked from client, big or small.


A casting of runes, with interpretation of answer to the question

Drawing of three Old Norse oracle cards, with interpretation of how these can be supportive powers in finding a solution to your problem.

A personalized ceremony for the client to manifest the most positive outcome. 

Photos of rune casting and oracle cards.

The option of one to three follow up questions.





The service will be conducted via email. Price for the whole package is $75.

If you want to learn more about me, check out my Facebook page. and my writings in The Echo World.

Contact me at sofiakarinaxelsson@gmail.com, or theechonewspublishers@gmail.com, or send me a message on Facebook.


I look forward to hearing from you, 
Sofia Karin Axelsson

No comments:

Post a Comment

California and Aftermath Contemplating

  A calm spot, Chinatown, San Francisco I did a small trip recently. To California. It made me think about things, as trips usually do. Most...