Sunday, October 10, 2021

Nordic Goddesses - Idun, The Goddess of Youth

 

Idun-jump 

The first of January we introduced The Echo World Magical Extra on our YouTube channel. The posting was a reading of the ghost story Breath by me. Since then we published a great deal of videos about magic and ceremony. 

I'm in the process of creating a new series of YouTube clips from Sweden. While I'm pondering this I'm sharing some of the ones I had most fun doing in Magic Land, Virginia. This one is about the Nordic goddess Idun. Idun is the goddess of Youth, Joy and Immortality. In this clip I talk about her, and about the importance of keeping the joy.



Illustration by Sofia Karin Axelsson. Video first published May 21, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voices of the Norns - What To Do?

Detail Present day altar, New Orleans - Smoke Dear Norns, I am right now in a sort of a searching phase. There are many things in my life wh...